- We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) any part of the site, with or without notice.
- The website is not intended for users under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use this site and do not provide us with any personal information.
- We make no claims that this website or any of its contents is accessible or appropriate outside of US. Access to the site may not be legal for certain people or in certain countries. If you access the site from outside of US, you will do so on your own initiative and will be responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
The information available through the mugendb.com is provided only for informational purposes "as is" at the user's own risk. We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, quality or completeness of the information and will not be responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information or for any user's trust in the information. The user is solely responsible for verifying the information as appropriate for the user's personal use.
Intellectual Property Tip
Your license is limited to our intellectual property
The materials used and displayed on this website, including, but not limited to, text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, video, music and sound, as well as names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of their respective owners. Any such content may be used only for your personal, non-commercial use.
Trademarks and logos
The term MugenDB, www.mugendb.com and other trademarks and service marks and the associated logos and all associated names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of MugenDB or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks without prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the website are trademarks of their respective owners.
Contribution and user content
Any user contribution you post on the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution to this site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and disclose any material to third parties for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in User Contributions and you have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and to each of them and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, and not this website, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the MugenDB website.
The mugendb.com website deals with copyright infringement according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Law (DMCA). You may not post, send or post any content or information on this website that belongs to a third party, unless you have the legal right to do so. If you have a good faith belief that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our website without authorization in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you can notify our designated copyright agent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for suspected copyright infringement only. Please include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently accurate manner to allow us to locate that material, such as the precise URL (web page) on which it appeared, along with any copies you have of that web page.
- & nbsp; Adequate information through which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the written notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly misrepresent that the material or activity on the site is infringing your copyright, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees).
It is the policy of the MugenDB website to disable user accounts that repeatedly publish infringing material.